What is a fundraiser?
A fundraiser is a social function, event, or campaign whose primary purpose is to raise money for a cause. Fundraisers often benefit schools, non-profit programs, churches, and other non-governmental organizations.
Types of fundraisers:
Direct Sale Fundraisers - This is one of the simplest types of fundraising. Basically, you buy a product like candy bars, lollipops, beef snacks, smencils, or anything else. Then you go sell them. You make your profit on the markup of the items you are selling. Usually you are going to make anywhere from 30% to 55% of the sales price of your items.
- Smencils Fundraisers - (one of the fastest growing fundraisers!)
- Candy Bar Fundraisers
- Lollipop Fundraisers
- Beef Snack Fundraisers
- General Candy Fundraising
- Wrist Band Fundraisers
- 2 Year Planners Fundraising
- Safety Item Fundraising
- Discount Pizza Card Fundraisers
- Scratch Card fundraisers
- Custom Imprinted Item Fundraisers
- Other In-Hand Sellers
Pre-sale Brochure/Order Taker Fundraisers - For a pre-sale fundraiser the members of your group will use a product brochure with an order taker to take orders (pre-sale) from customers and supporters ahead of time.
- Cookie Dough Fundraisers
- Cheesecake Fundraisers
- Frozen Pizza Fundraisers
- Frozen Food Varieties Fundraisers
- Non-Frozen Food Fundraisers
- Candle Fundraisers
- Flowers & Bulb Fundraisers
- Trash Bag Fundraisers
How do I start a fundraiser?
Starting a fundraiser can be as easy as placing an order for a Direct Sale Item online. When you receive your product, start the sale by either going door to door selling the product or by setting the item up in an office or place of work.
If it is a Brochure Sale that you wish to start, all you need to do is follow these 7 easy steps:
- Choose the Product Brochure(s) you want to sell.
- Decide how many FREE Brochures you need (usually one for every member).
- Run your fundraiser for 2 to 3 weeks.
- Return completed Order Forms using provided UPS Return Slip.
- We contact you with the details of your fundraiser (including Profits!) and arrange delivery of your Items.
- Receive and Distribute your fundraising Items.
- Sit back, relax, and count your Profits!