Fundraising Brochure Information
Setting up a Santa Shop fundraiser is as easy as 1-2-3!
1. Sign Up - choose the dates when the shop will open, advertise the dates, sign up volunteers, send home informational flyers with the kids.
2. Set Up - A few days before the sale begins you will receive a large inventory of gift items plus all of your sale aides, such as tablecloths, envelopes and bags. Volunteers set up the Santa Shop in the gym, cafeteria or other suitable area. Budget envelopes will be sent home with the kids so that the parents and children can decide on a budget for each person on their list.
3. Shop - Assisted by volunteers and teachers, children shop in small groups. When the shop is over, we'll arrange to pick up any unsold merchandise.
We will provide everything you need!
• Price Coded Merchandise
• Pre-Programmed Cash Register
• Colorful Parent Letters
• Budget Envelopes
• Colorful Tablecloths
• 3 different size gift bags
• Pre-Priced Tent Cards